Posted on 4th July 2016
- ££22k - £25K depending on experience and qualifications
- 37.5 Mon - Fri
JTL are looking for qualified NVQ competent Assessors in Business Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading, and Management Level 2 and 3. The role will include delivery of Apprenticeships and Functional Skills to Level 2 and will require your own transport to cover in and around the Northwest areas. Our client is nationally based award winning apprenticeship education training provider and are looking for positive dynamic Assessors to join their fast expanding team.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of delivering the full apprenticeship framework. You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and you will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications which incorporates functional skills qualifications.
• Managing and assessing (D32, D33, A1 Award, TAQA) a caseload of learners who are currently undertaking their apprenticeship in Business Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading and Management. The caseload will be no more than 45 learners.
• Complete Start-Up learner paperwork.
• Liaise with both learner and employer during month of the apprentice starting their chosen Apprenticeship to arrange an assessment visit to reduce early leaver risk.
• Maintaining own diary and working autonomously.
• Field based - travelling around the area to various locations.
• Completing paperwork and keeping accurate records.
• Responsible for meeting deadlines and keeping to agreed timescales.
• To be a qualified NVQ Assessor you will have D32, D33, A1 Award, TAQA.
• Teaching qualification - desirable PTTLS or equivalent.
• Competent to assess in Business Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading, and Management.
• Previous experience delivering Functional Skills Level 2.
• Basic office IT knowledge (including most Microsoft Office packages).
• Able to communicate at all levels.
• Driver with own transport.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Send CV in the first instance to JTL.