Posted on 29th December 2014
- ££21,500 - £23,000
JTL are looking for an NVQ Assessor in Retail, Warehouse & Management for a well-established Training Provider who specialise in delivering work based learning as well as centre based government funded training. The role will include delivery of Apprenticeships, including Functional Skills who is comfortable designing, delivering and implementing units and lesson plans. You will be based in Teesside and all delivery is carried out on employers premises across the North East region therefore, candidates must possess their own car and be flexible on delivery times to meet employer needs.
NVQ Assessor- Retail, Warehouse, Management : The essentials.
* Assessor qualification (A1, D32, TAQA)
* Teaching qualification (PTLLS, or above)
* Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
NVQ Assessor : Your experience.
* Minimum of 1 year assessing experience delivering Apprenticeship qualifications including Functional/Key Skills
* Occupational competency within the Retail / Warehouse sector
* Accomplished in completing paperwork in line with SFA and Award Body guidelines
* Proven track record of successful completion of portfolios, with this success rates.
NVQ Assessor : The role.
* To deliver Warehousing / Retail Apprenticeships level 2 & 3 to a caseload of learners in and around North East, including Functional Skills level 2 in Maths, English & ICT
* Assessing learners within their place of work
* To plan, establish and sustain effective working relationships with both employers and learners
* Design, deliver and implement course units and lesson plans
* A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
Please forward CV's to JTL ASAP