Posted on 12th July 2016
- 37.5 Mon - Fri
Business Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading / Manangement. You will be working for a well-established Training Provider who specialise in delivering work- We currently have an opportunity for a Freelance / Part-Time NVQ Assessor in based as well as centre-based government funded training. The role will include delivery of Apprenticeships, including Functional Skills.
The salary is £22K dependent on experience. The package includes travel expenses, mobile, laptop, pension, and 25 days holidays.
- Managing and assessing a caseload of learners who are currently undertaking their Apprenticeship within Business Administration and Customer Service.
- Maintaining own diary and working autonomously.
- Completing paperwork and keeping accurate records.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and keeping to agreed timescales.
- Office based.
For this role you will need:
- Assessor qualification (D32/D33, A1, CAVA)
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to JTL ASAP