Posted on 11th January 2016
- ££22k - £25K depending on experience and qualifications
- 37.5 Mon - Fri
JTL are currently looking for an experienced Assessor of Business Admin, Customer Service, Team Leading and Management. The successful candidate will develop and support learners in their qualifications and to ensure quality of provision within Apprenticeships and other work-based learning provisions. This position will be to cover the North West Manchester, Liverpool and Chester areas. You will be responsible for a candidate base of approx 40 learners.
Duties include but are not limited to:-
- Planning, training, mentoring and assessing candidates on clients premises working towards the Level 2 and 3 Apprenticeship qualification
- Delivering Key Skills (COMMS, AON and ICT) as part of the Apprenticeship programme
- Managing own caseload and own diary
- Ensuring accurate completion of paperwork for Head Office on a weekly basis is submitted
- Attending client meetings talking through the benefits of the NVQ / Apprenticeship qualifications, discussing and agreeing on the most suitable course for the individual and the company
- Ensuring the company complies with the necessary Health and Safety legislation
- Liaising with Internal Verifiers, External Verifiers, Managers, Candidates and Employees
- You must hold a PTLLs and A1/TAQA qualification
- You must have delivered a minimum of two qualifications we offer - Business Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading and Management
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Benefits include attractive salary OF 22K -25K depending on qualifications, company mobile, company laptop and mileage expenses.The position is available immediately for further information please contact us with your CV to JTL ASAP.