Posted on 12th July 2016
- West Yorkshire
- ££20K - £22k
- 37.5 Mon - Fri
JTL are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint a Qualified Assessor to deliver Apprenticeships in Retail, Sales, Customer Service and Admin across West Yorkshire.
- Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks in Retail, Sales, Customer Service and Admin to Level 3 including Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) to Level 2, Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship in Sales, Customer Service and Admin
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner`s need
- Develop session plans, schemes of work and teaching materials to meet the learner`s needs
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full framework Apprenticeships with Functional Skills
- Must hold relevant occupational competency within the vocations listed above.
- The ability to hit the ground running with a full caseload
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
Travel mileage paid weekly, Laptop, Mobile, Pension and other benefits.
Please forward CV to JTL asap